- 1 package Dare To Be Different Grain Free Cauliflower Crusts
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 green bell pepper, cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ½ can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- ½ cup canned beets, cubed
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ - 1 tablespoon sriracha
- Begin with cooking 2 cauliflower crusts according to package directions.
- While the crusts bake, sautee halved cherry tomatoes & green peppers in oil in over medium heat, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- After pizza partially cooks, remove from the oven. Top the crusts with sauce, the sauteed tomatoes & peppers, chickpeas & beets. Bake pizzas an additional 6-10 minutes.
- Once pizzas are baked, remove from the oven and allow to cool a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the spicy mayo by mixing together mayo and sriracha. Add more or less sriracha depending on your preferred spice level.
- Drizzle spicy mayo over each pizza. Enjoy!