- 1 bag Dare To Be Different Gnocchi
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled & sliced
- 1 tablespoon oil of choice
- ¼ cup sun dried tomatoes (packed in oil), chopped
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 6 ounces baby spinach
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat & add garlic. Cook 1-2 minutes until lightly golden.
- Next, mix in the sun dried tomatoes, olives & baby spinach. Season with salt & pepper along with lemon juice.
- Mix everything together over medium heat and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Taste and add more salt, pepper or lemon juice if needed.